Sunday, June 14, 2009

Obama Spread Your Own Wealth

Since the primaries of 2008 the Obama campaign (and now administration) have been grandstanding that they are going to "spread the wealth" in this country. Now if the rest of America is anything like me than you work hard for your money, you savor every penny that you get, because after all we spend most of our lives working. We spend our "good years" working everyday so we can live the American dream. Saving just enough so that when the time comes we can retire, and spend the few remaining years we have left relaxing and finally enjoying life without the constraints of the 8 to 5 workday. Don't get me wrong I enjoy life right now I just want to know that one day I no longer have a boss to answer to, that each day I can just wake up and be free to do whatever comes my way.

I believe in helping those that can't help themselves, I believe in charity for those in need, I believe in being a contributing member of society to help further the great good. The key words here are "those that can't help themselves" those in NEED".......But what I don't believe in is taking my hard earned money and funnelling it into government programs that support people who don't want to work, people who would rather take a handout than perform an honest day's work for an honest day's pay. People who keep reproducing only to raise their children to depend on the system so that the cycle never ends. So this gets me to my point, another program to yet again raise taxes to pay for those who don't want to work. The Obama administration is now talking about taxing our health care benefits to pay for a "public option" for the more than 46 million Americans that don't have health care. Is the government going to tax the "Public Option" plan? Isn't that fair? The adminsitration is going to take my money (by taxing my employer's contributions) to subsidize a plan for those who don't have one? To me taxing them would be fair as well. It's no different than my employer paying out money to subsidize my plan. INSERT GOVERNMENT HERE...

The government can't even figure out how to properly run the VA healthcare system what makes them think that they can do any better managing a healthcare plan for the entire nation?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! How about spreading your own wealth! Leave mine alone! Maybe instead of raising my taxes you should think about the other portion of my money that you're spending. Let's see what could the government cut ? Oh yeah how about the complete misuse of my tax money to fly to New York and take in a lavish trip to the theatre?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I think warm-hearted post. Expressly the designation attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.