Thursday, August 21, 2008

Presidential Election Decision 2008

Well I haven't posted in a quite some time and with the presidential election just around the corner I've decided to Blog about the facts or fictions surrounding each candidate. I'm still an undecided voter, not sure which way to turn. John McCain or Barack Obama? Typically I vote repulican (actually i like to describe myself as the most liberal republican you will meet.) So I've decide to begin posting information about each candidate here on the Complaint blog. Now I know what you're going to say that isn't much of a complaint, but we'll get back to complaining after the election. I'm sure there will be enough complaints to be filed, hanging chads, uncounted votes, unfair voting practices, faulty ballot machines etc... etc.. etc...

No comments: